Friday, April 7, 2017

Hippity Hoppity Blog Hop


Welcome to the 
Hippity Hoppity Blog Hop

"Here comes Peter Cottontail
Hoppin' down the bunny trail
Hippity hoppity, Easter's on its way!"
Thanks for joining us for a fun hop full of Easter Bunny 
inspired projects!!
Wishing you all a blessed Easter with your family and friends!!


You should have arrived from Rebecca!
If you just happened upon this spectacular hop, Connie Can Crop is the first stop in this hop. 

This is a one day blog hop, but you have until Sunday to finish hopping and leaving your comments for all of these amazing crafters.


We have an awesome sponsor for this month!
One lucky winner will get a $20 gift certificate to shop Paper Crafting World!


Be sure to check out their shop online HERE
Visit them on facebook HERE
Follow their blog HERE for freebies and inspiration!


What do you need to do to win? Easy... become  a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects.

You will have until 10 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments.
Winners will be announced on Wednesday 4/12/17
at Connie Can Crop.
Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!

And so... I decided to try "coloring" again! This was supposed to be "quick." Apparently, that is not a word my mind or fingers seem to understand.
I started off with a pigment stamped piece. maybe that was my problem...
Colored in some dark (bold) orange from my seldom used Spectrum Noir(s)...
Tried to add some softer orange... because I thought I had this "blending" thing figured out...
And I "blended" it. Nope. Not working for me...
So I added more bold orange to the mix...
It's the best thing I got... You don't really want to know how many times I REALLY tried this...
These are the gorgeous colors I used in case you don't want to make the same mistake want to replicate my masterpiece.
(Looks like someone was sneaking into my secret pal's goodies!)
I attached it all to this little basket... 
Just so you know... (because I know and thought you might want to as well..) I accidentally must've deleted the pic with the tag attached to the basket... 
 Now... Hop on over to Marji!

Here's our amazing line up in case you get lost:

17 comments:

  1. I love your secret pal gift and the carrots! It was great hopping with you again. The open egg picture was funny, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute! great job coloring! I need more practice

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your carrots turned out great! It was fun hopping with you, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the carrots. I can't manage to, "blend" when I use markers to save my life. It has been fun hopping along with you.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blending is not easy under any circumstance! Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. your post are always so funny. lol, i had that problem thousand of times too. TFS and for hopping along. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute project. I have been coloring a while now and still have trouble blending, but I finally do have it down that dye inks are best with the Spectrum Noir and pigment inks with my watercoloring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your carrots are so cute and so is your Easter basket.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute carrots! I can't blend either, so don't feel bad!! And honestly those turned out pretty great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing the luv! Feel free to look around to other posts. I so appreciate you stopping by and commenting. Love to know you were here! Have a happy day!