Friday, November 11, 2016

"Corny"copia Blog Hop


 
Welcome to the 
"Corny"copia Blog Hop
Thank you for joining us for a fun weekend of "Corny" Fall themed projects. Lots of fun and puns!

If you intended to get to the Year of Card Techniques Blog Hop for November, you can check out our grub, or just click here to move on (but you're always welcome back!).

You should have arrived from Sue. If not, Connie Can Crop is the first stop in this hop. This is a one day blog hop and we appreciate your leaving a comment for all of these amazing crafters.
 

We have an awesome sponsor for this month! 

 
 
One lucky winner will win a Fall themed card kit.

 
What do you need to do to win? Easy... become  a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects.

You will have until 10 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments.
Winner will be announced on Wednesday 11/16/16
Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!

Fall Leaves Me Happy!! Hope it Leaves you in a Pile of Smiles!

Alrighty folks... apparently I "leaved" the conversation. I didn't realize it was supposed to be "punny" I thought I ready "funny"...
 
I wanted to use up some of my scraps and already had this file, so... I just cut out random leaves and things and made do.
I glued them all together, so the leaf "wings" overlapped the cut-out letters, as this wasn't a feature I was going to be using... and it totally didn't even make sense. Oh why didn't I just alter the dang file and take the letters out? Ugh.
Oh yeah... but... I'd already inked them (with a wonderful Chalk Ink from Quick Quotes!) in this fiery red! In case you couldn't figure it out... this is the "flip side" of the leaves...

Love me some big googley eyes on a bird!
And then I put my corny looking turkey together... Ain't he just the cutest????

 Up next is Miranda (AKA: Nana)!

Here's our line up in case you get lost:

17 comments:

  1. As usual you are "funny" and your project is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl you always make me giggle! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever idea...as always! And great that you're using up your stash...my stash is taking over the craft room. As always, I'm glad I got the opportunity to hop with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable! I always enjoy your post so much!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very creative. He sure is a cute little guy and I love his mismatched eyes.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always smile when I visit your blog. A really cute Turkey!! Love it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very funny and corny turkey. TFS and for being a fun stop in this wonderful hop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your corny turkey!! Perfect for this hop!! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a clever way to use the leaves and acorn die to make a turkey! Really fun with the googly eyes too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL! Great outcome! I love how you keep us in stitches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing the luv! Feel free to look around to other posts. I so appreciate you stopping by and commenting. Love to know you were here! Have a happy day!