Saturday, December 5, 2015

12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop (Day Twelve)

Welcome back to the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop (Day Twelve - the last day of the hop)! This hop is taking place  November 24th through December 5th. Each of us will be posting something Christmas related each and every day at 8:00am, Eastern time (so for my Pacific Time Zone peeps like me!... that's 5am... But don't worry, you can sleep in, and we'll all be here waiting for you, too!)... for 12 WHOLE DAYS! Let us inspire you to finish up that layout, make some special Christmas cards, or wrap that gift in a fun and festive way. If you've already started, you probably came from Barbara. She always has something great to share, doesn't she? Let's continue this 12-day crafting party... after today, that's it until next year but feel free to revisit all of our hoppers' blogs over and over again!

Alrighty now and again...  I've said in Day One, I'm starting my portion of the hop with paper things. Things that are simple and easy to do. I've strayed quite a bit... going in all sorts of directions. But one thing has always been on point... I can always ADD paper to whatever I've shown you. Hahaha. Stretching it enough? Just thought I'd keep you on your toes, as I'm sure it was starting to read/sound like a spiel. As with Day TwoDay ThreeDay Four, Day Five, Day Six, Day Seven, Day Eight, Day NineDay Ten, and Day Eleven (Yes... you got it... today is the last day. So sad...)... We are still with the Christmas theme meaning all things Christmas! The hop is entitled "12 Days of Christmas," is it not? and still again with simple [paper] crafts. Read: It's another simple card.

Today, on the last day... I give you the ugliest card ever made. My kid likes it. Started with a white A2 card. And Chomped the corners because I love a little decorative touch.
Inked up an embossing folder and put it through.
Put some finishing Stickles and Pearls on it.
And that's it.
By the way... Be sure to "brayer" down your washi tape... as you saw in my previous card, I used washi tape. Otherwise, this happens:

It was great hopping along with you these last twelve days. Please come back again.

Oh but... Don't totally go! There is more in store for you, so hop along and please comment on each and everybody. 'Cause you know we all love a little love... And BE SURE to check out the "other" Lisa, as she's the one with all the blog candy and sponsor info! Have a great time, and don't forget to come back another time for something else!

Here's the Line Up for Day 12:
  1. Lisa P. - http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com <==== the "other" Lisa!
 ** Barbara - http://spotofsanity.blogspot.com (Guest Designer)
 **Melinda - http://www.mypapercrafting.com (Guest Designer)...
  2. Madge - http://www.thescrappinlounge.com/blog
  3. Ashley - http://marinewifesscrappinlife.blogspot.com
  4. Sandy - https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/scrapbook-blessings-club-5722003
  5. Elizabeth - http://CraftsByHappyStamper.com
  6. Angela - www.crazy3monkeys.blogspot.com
  7. Alicia - www.goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com
  8. Miranda - www.nanasscrapspot.com
  9. Daphne - http://craftyscrapsofstuff.blogspot.com
10 . Rhonda - craftingwithblue.blogspot.com
11. Charmagne - http://www.sanurascraps.blogspot.com
12. Barbara- http://barbarab3.blogspot.com/
13. Lisa F - http://lisaslittlerascals.blogspot.com/ <=== You are HERE!
14. Sharondalyn - Http://www.clippingsbysharondalyn.blogspot.com <=== Next stop!
15. Jessi - http://www.mylifeinartsncrafts.co

17 comments:

  1. LOVE the way you embossed and decked out your tree card. Beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOO FUNNY!!! The ugliest card...NOT! I think it turned out very mixed media"ish" looking! I actually like the way you inked and embossed it. The extra touches are perfect! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous tree! it's been so much fun reading your funny post every day! it's been a highlight of my day for 12 days! I am a subscriber so I will be keeping up on your crafty endeavors!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not the ugliest card by far! It's quite creative and textured and colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with the kids, I think It's Great, Have enjoyed seeing your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun texture!! Very pretty!
    I have enjoyed all of your amazing projects.
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have enjoyed your projects and your sense of humor on this hop. Truly a joy to read and see! Thanks for all the inspiration during the hop. It's been fun! Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card! I have loved all of your proj's and the humour that went w/ all of them. You have totally brightened each and every day of this hop, w/ you being "you". Hope you and yours have a very Merry Christmas!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the look the ink gave the embossing! Thanks for the chuckles during the hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The tree is wonderful. Love the shading around it.
    Great embellishments.
    thanks for sharing.
    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty! It sure has been entertaining hopping with you these past 12 days! I hope you and your family have a Very Merry Christmas!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the card, I bet it was fun to make too. I have definitely seen uglier cards. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Not the ugliest card ever! I think it's pretty cool and it reminds me of cement...in a good way, it looks like a cool sculpture!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great looking card! Love that technique.

    Sharondalyn

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the technique. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think the card is awesome!!! It has been great hopping with you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing the luv! Feel free to look around to other posts. I so appreciate you stopping by and commenting. Love to know you were here! Have a happy day!