Monday, December 13, 2010

Lights, Lights, Everywhere!

I just love lights, even when it's not the holiday season. They fascinate me. They mesmerize me. They enchant me. AND that's without music!

Add music to the mix, and I am yours! Ahhh... Oooohhh... Wooowww...

I've longed for one of those music synchronizing thingies, and maybe my wish will come true one day. The first year I spotted them in Lowe's (3 years ago), they were a little over $300. Way too much for my budget! But now... the prices have come down a lot, and this year, I saw them at $83... Still too big for my budget AND SOLD OUT! If they keep coming down... I just may have to get one!

Here are some of my fave youtube videos of holiday music light houses (I opted NOT to include the ones with the TransSiberian Orchestra, as those seem to be the most common. I love ALL holiday music, not just the classics...

First up... Jingle Bell Rock! Woohoo! (It's a little blurry, but you get the picture...)
Next up... The Twelve Days of Christmas. This house is (of course) professionally done, but OH! so awesome! Enjoy!

My house isn't this awesome (and doesn't "do" music), but maybe... just maybe... I'll share some pics with you... another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing the luv! Feel free to look around to other posts. I so appreciate you stopping by and commenting. Love to know you were here! Have a happy day!