Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Found a Long Lost Friend Last Night

Yep... after spending a lot of money on people search engines over the years and finding nothing current, I found my friend for free on Facebook.

What a hoot. I have been wondering about her for 15 years. Even my daughter (age 16) is named after her. She was the best friend I ever had in the whole wide world. We plan to meet on Sunday. I'll let you know how it goes.

Rey won't be able to meet her, though, unless we go to the pool. Hmm... maybe...

Don't know what we are gonna do for dinner, either. I'll think about it. But I'm just so glad to find her. We have so much to talk about and catch up on. When I talked to her last night, it was like we had never been apart (the friendship I mean). That's a good thing. Toodles for now! lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing the luv! Feel free to look around to other posts. I so appreciate you stopping by and commenting. Love to know you were here! Have a happy day!