Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Today's Plans and Yesterday's News (more!)

Whelp... I had to purchase a ticket online to ensure Stacy would be able to go to the new Transformers movie. It sold out fairly quickly. Rey, Marissa & I will finally be going to see Monsters vs. Aliens. We've been waiting a long time to see it, and it's about time, as it's at the $2 theater by us.

The other day, we went and saw Hannah Montana: The Movie. It was actually pretty good. It sure wasn't a movie I wanted to see. I'm glad I saw it, though. The movie takes her back to her roots and away from the glam of Hollywood to see what a brat she's been.

Other news... I forgot to tell ya'll! Rey got her first job. (Stacy doesn't want to work yet, though.) She is a Lifeguard for the City's Parks and Recreation/School District Summer Swim. Yippee. So, she will be helping do a major contribution to her Educational European Tour next summer. Here's her first-day-of-work pic...

She wouldn't let me: a) take a pic at the pool (too embarassing!) and b) wouldn't let me take a pic in her bathing suit (another embarassment). Bummer. The fishtank and tank top were as close to water and a lifeguard suit as I was gonna get. Oh well.

That's all for now... Toodles for now! lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing the luv! Feel free to look around to other posts. I so appreciate you stopping by and commenting. Love to know you were here! Have a happy day!