Monday, June 29, 2009

I LOVE REDBOX!

If you haven't discovered this wonderful little video store within your local grocery store or other market, you should check it out. Rentals are $1 per day plus tax, and not due back until 9pm the following day. They even have top NEW titles!!! Woohoo! The girls and I have seen a multitude of movies thanks to this great box.

Oh! and another thing. You can rent from any Redbox and return it to ANY redbox. So... if you've rented from your town, and go to visit someone, you can return the dvd to a redbox in the other town, or along the way. What a cool thing.

Also, if you want to keep the movie for another day or two, you can! It is only another $1 plus tax per day. NOT those horrible late charges.

If I sound like a commercial, please know that I am getting nothing for this. I am only sharing this with you as a great deal. I am so impressed with this little "redbox."

To find a Redbox near you... go to www.redbox.com and put in your zip code. You can also register for their e-mails and to reserve a movie or find a movie at a redbox near you.

Happy movie watching. Toodles for now! lisa

1 comment:

Thanks for sharing the luv! Feel free to look around to other posts. I so appreciate you stopping by and commenting. Love to know you were here! Have a happy day!