Wednesday, February 25, 2009

STILL Not Done...

With my car. SO... starting Friday, I will be hounding the brake shop and the dealership. They won't know I'm coming... watch out boys!

The kids are doing great. Water Polo is over and swim season has started; it's only practices, now. Stacy's grades have gone up (YAY!) and hopefully, she'll actually be able to participate in a sport this school year. Rey is definitely a teenager... really going full boat with the attitude, following in her sister's footsteps (I hope not). Marissa is following, too. lol! She is a card and comes up with the biggest words and even uses them correctly. I am always amazed, as are the other two, when she talks. I love them all.

It's hard to say about Juan's kids, as we rarely hear from them. Usually only when... okay I won't go there.

Juan is alright, too. He's a little po'ed about the car, as am I. We are so tired of it. But on another topic, he actually kept everything I made him for Valentine's Day. He loved the "I LOVE YOU" card and the peanut jar I made him. He thought I bought the covered jar from someone else who had made it.

The girls' shirt turned out really cute for Valentine's Day. I'll have to post pictures of all the girls in them, so you can see the shirts and see how they are growing, as well.

I am doing okay, tired a lot, but still okay. With so much to do... I don't know how these super moms do it without being tired.

If you are visiting here, looking for crafty stuff, you need to know I have moved that blog to i Created It!. I know you don't want to read about my personal life and such, but this blog has now been adapted for catching up with family, friends, and a couple of other helpful hints and rants. Just about everything. I will occasionally post things of a crafty nature, just not totally scrappy. Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you on my other blog.

Anywho... that's all I got for now. I'll post pictures by the end of the week. Today is Ash Wednesday, so I still gotta figure out what's for dinner! Toodles for now! lisa

1 comment:

  1. Completely unrelated to this post, but I wanted to thank you for the ticker at the top of your blog. :) I added one to my own. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing the luv! Feel free to look around to other posts. I so appreciate you stopping by and commenting. Love to know you were here! Have a happy day!